Week in Review: What Intermix Buys, 8 Fashion Week Trends, Productivity Secrets and Google Teams up With Topshop
1. Decisions are being made on the runway and in the showroom right now for fall. Read about which pieces Intermix will buy and why. (via the Wall Street Journal)
2. How do you get things done efficiently as an entrepreneur? These productivity secrets will help you get tasks crossed off your list. (via Fast Company)
3. Here are 8 trends from New York Fashion Week that you can leverage as you are planning your marketing and merchandising efforts. (via PSFK)
4. Social Media is here to stay. Check out this Infographic on how social media is making over the fashion industry. (via Mashable)
5. For London Fashion Week, Google+ has teamed up with Topshop for the "Future of Fashion Shows" where models will wear a Model Cam allowing viewers to see their every step along with several other features. (via Design Taxi)
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.