Week in Review: What Not to Tweet, the Importance of Hashtags, Pencil Skirts for Spring and the Future of Retail
1. Is all content fair game to tweet? Here are few things that you shouldn't say on Twitter. (via Entrepreneur)
2. Hashtags are a way to categorize topics and own conversations. These are a few reasons why they matter now more than ever. (via Forbes)
3. If you need inspiration or help focusing, do these 3 easy things to quickly quiet your mind. (via Time)
4. The retail landscape is changing and the future of it will come with dynamic changes. Flip through this slideshow to get a quick overview on what's next and why. (via Business Insider)
5. What's on trend for the season? Pencil skirts, the slim and flattering silhouette is revved up for spring with colorful digital prints. (via The Wall Street Journal)
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.