Week in Review: Year in Style, Top Fashion Books, Time Saving Tips and Creating Goals for 2013
1. This holiday season, several new books have made the hot list. They include ones on the windows at Bergdorf Goodman, Alexander McQueen and Audrey Hepburn. (via WWD)
2. A new year means new accomplishments. Take these few steps to help you actualize your goals in 2013. (via Inc)
3. 2012 gave us several monumental fashion moments. This Year in Style slideshow summarizes the highlights. (via the New York Times)
4. It probably seems like you are doing everything all of the time. Here are a few time saving tips that can make life a bit easier.
5. What do successful people think it takes to become an entrepreneur? 21 people give us their definition. (via Mashable)
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.