Week In Review: Museum at FIT's A-Z Exhibition, Creative Ways To Use Pinterest, Maximize Your Brand's Facebook Reach and 3 Inspiring Graduation Speeches
1. If you're in New York this spring, check out Fashion, A-Z: Highlights from the Collection of the Museum at FIT, Part Two which is free and open to the public. (The New York Times)
2. Do you want to engage more with your fans and even gain new ones? Here are 5 Tips to maximize your brand's Facebook reach. (Mashable)
3. We know that being an entrepreneur is hard work. Here are 10 companies that will help make your business run more efficiently. (Preneur)
4. Need a way to collapse your mood boards, swatches, or to-do list? Here are some creative ways to use Pinterest. (Fast Company)
5. Commencement speeches are always powerful, no matter where you are in life. Who can forget the one Steve Jobs gave at Stanford in 2005? Here are 3 inspiring graduation speeches from 2012. (Ted)
Emerging designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
You may also like: