Week In Review: Facebook Allows You To Schedule Posts, Chanel Little Black Jacket Exhibit and Marketing Your Story
1. You can now schedule posts on Facebook. Check out these instructions on how to plan ahead. (via Business Insider)
2. Mark your calendars, the Chanel Little Black Jacket exhibition is coming to New York from June 8 -15. (via Luxury Daily)
3. Getting excited for the Olympics? Check out this slideshow on historical fashion to get into the spirit of the summer games. (via The Wall Street Journal)
4. Storytelling is so important to marketing and selling your brand. Here's why your brand story should be a part of your marketing strategy. (via Inc.)
5. From print to online, GQ and Nordstrom partner to create a curated shop featuring "GQ Selects" starting with their July issue. (via WWD)
Emerging designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
You may also like: