Week In Review: 5 Ways to be Pinworthy, Lessons Learned from JCPenny, Overdressed: The Shockingly High Cost of Cheap Fashion Book
1. What's your favorite social media platform of choice? This study says that consumers prefer Pinterest and Twitter (via Open Forum)
2. Here are few lessons learned from JCPenny's 'no sales' model that emerging designers can use as they are developing their marketing strategy. (via Fox Business)
3. As you are tweeting, pinning and posting to Facebook, it's important to look at the metrics available to you. Look at these 9 ways to manage your brand's social health. (via Mashable)
4. Fast fashion is here to stay, but what are the implications on the fashion business? A new book called "Overdressed: The Shockingly High Cost of Cheap Fashion" discusses its impact on the industry. (via The Wall Street Journal)
5. Check out these 5 ways to be Pinworthy tips to make sure you are maximizing your time on Pinterest. (via Click Z)
Emerging designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
You may also like: