Young & Able is Looking for a Spring & Summer 16 Remote Marketing Intern
The Young & Able team is looking for a remote Research and Marketing Intern for spring and summer 2016. The intern will work offsite during the 3-month term and communicate with Young & Able’s founder to expand their market strategy and outreach.
The Research and Marketing Intern will:
- Help the team develop and execute new marketing initiatives on our website and social media outlets
- Research content for our discover page/ blog
- Help keep our e-commerce platform up-to-date.
- Join us in developing our marketing campaigns and offline events
- 12- 15 hours a week (remotely)
- Interested in fashion research and marketing, with a focus on e-commerce.
- A creative spirit and a solid work ethic
- Well-versed in social media
- Ready to learn and jump on any opportunity
- Can bring new ideas to the table and help grow a business
- Photoshop/Illustrator knowledge is ideal
Please send an email to email@example.com with your resume, a writing sample and, a cover letter answering the following questions:
- Why do you want to intern at Young & Able?
- Go check out Young & Able’s ( @youngxable) social presence and website, and address an area that we can work on.
- Learn more about the brand at Young & Able
Interested in posting a job or internship? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.