UncommonGoods, the online retailer with some of the most delightfully clever products announced that they will be doing monthly design challenges in their jewelry and art categories. These ongoing competitions will announce semi-finalists each month and be judged by members of their buying team. Participants will also receive a critique of their work, marketing an business development tips.
Here's how the contests work:
- Designers can submit bracelets, necklaces, earrings and rings from a variety of materials as long as they are animal friendly
- The grand prize is $500 and an UncommonGoods vendor contract
- UncommonGoods Assistant Jewelry & Accessories Buyer Jackie Udden will judge the contest
with questions and submit to their Jewelry Design contest.
- Designers can submit the following: 2D digital captures of your original watercolors, acrylics, pastels, colored pencils, collages, digital art, etc... They cannot accept photography, 3D work, textures, letterpress or other work that relies on hand printing
- The grand prize is $500 plus 5% royalties on a limited edition of 100 prints
- Melissa Bishop, an UncommonGoods buyer will judge submissions
and submit your work to the Art contest.
Learn more about the brand at UncommonGoods
and read these tips
to help you win their design challenges.
or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
You may also like: