Create Print and Digital Visual Content Easily with Canva
Don't know or have time to use Photoshop or Illustrator? Well, now there's Canva and it's disrupting the graphic design space with their easy-to-use platform. It's free and allows users to create graphics for everything from flyers, Facebook posts, business cards, posters and invitations that can be used digitally or for print.
Here's how it works:
- Start by selecting one of their layouts or create a custom one.
- Choose from their library of graphics (lines, arrows, frames), backgrounds or fonts or upload your own. They also have premium ones that cost just a dollar.
- Once you have your layout and images in place, you have the option to alter photos with their simple editing feature.
- You can also share an added designs with coworkers and people around the country
- When you're finished, you can download or share to social sites
Getting started is easy too. They have a variety of tutorials to help you learn best practices and how to navigate the program.
Learn more at Canva.
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.