Open Call: MADE for Peroni Young Designer Awards
Peroni, the Italian style brand and premium beer company has launched it's latest open call for emerging designers. The Second Annual MADE for Peroni Young Designer Awards is looking for talented designers based in US fashion capitals, including: New York, Los Angeles and Miami to present their work at MADE Fashion Week this September.
Designers should submit sketches to Peroni and the top three finalists will be flown to New York on September 10 and present their concept to a judging panel which includes: model Coco Rocha, designer Antonio Berardi, co-founder of MADE Fashion Week Jenne Lombardo, style expert Zanna Roberts Rassi and Nolan Bellavance, the winner of last year's competition.
Finlists will also have their work on display at Milk Studios as part of MADE Fashion Week.
Winners will receive:
- $20,000 from Peroni to finance the design and production of their collection
- Mentorship with Antonia Berardi and Nolan Bellavance
- Additional $20,000 to finance their fall/winter 2014 collection in February
How it works:
- Designers must be over the age of 25 and reside in New York City, Los Angeles and Miami
- Must submit original sketches showing craftsmanship, authenticity and creative excellence that are championed by the Peroni brand
- Those interested in applying must email madeforperoni@thisismissio
n.com for submission details
- Find out more information by visiting the Peroni USA Facebook page for more information. Deadline to submit is August 8th, 2013.
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.