Pause. is looking for a Spring/Summer 2018 Marketing Intern
Pause. is a direct-to-consumer women’s fashion shirting brand based out of New York. We are looking for a Spring/Summer 2018 Marketing Intern to help the CEO and Creative Director to grow the brand.
About the Brand
Pause. is a fashion shirt company. Founded in 2017, Pause. is reinterpreting the button-down shirt for the modern woman. Merging classic silhouettes with architectural influences, Pause. follows a seasonless calendar with ethical transparency at its forefront. Pause. is designed and manufactured in New York with 100% ethically sourced cotton.
Responsibilities and Position Detail
Position Title: Marketing Intern Manager: CEO and Creative Director
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Manage social media posts and content
- Influencer, stylist, and model outreach and follow up
- Manage and contribute to brand blog, including identifying tastemakers and relevant topics for blog coverage
- Market research and outreach to new retailers and other potential business partners for wholesale and pop-up opportunities
- Assist in pop-up shops, trade shows, and photoshoots
- Run samples to and from editors, influencers, and retailers/brands
- A self-starter with an interest in fashion
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with prospective brand ambassadors (influencers)
- Strong communications skills
- Excellent writing skills
- A firm understanding of the social media landscape
- Knowledge of computer skills
- SEO (search engine optimization) experience/knowledge is a plus but not required.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Marketing Intern Application.
Interested in listing a fashion job or internship? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.